Re: VSM troubleshooting, Asteroids

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 00:34:28 EST

If we are talking of the vector generator area here, I did create a
signature map of it using the simple idea of turning on the TEST switch.
This creates a repeating pattern that you can then grab with the SA and use
for future troubleshooting. Works for me, and sooner or later I'll get
around to posting the list. It is a continuation of the short SA list on
Asteroids and does make it much easier to troubleshoot the vector generator.

John :-#)#