RE: VSM troubleshooting, Asteroids

From: TomWiz <twisnion_at_enteract.com>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 09:51:57 EST

John,
   I'd love to see what you have, I'd even volunteer to assemble
any pieces into a pdf.
I've used the test switch as well with simple scope patterns to
work threw the state machine, but I've also had problems with the
vsm communicating with the main cpu(halt/go) and no test pattern
shows. Thats where manually loading the vsm rams with commands
helps as I can force a pattern to see where the vsm is within the
code. I'd like to see both in a doc.

If I get some time today, I'm going to try to mess with the code
for the vsm test pattern, and at least document the commands.

ToMW