Lunar Lander - slight screen flicker

From: Phil Morris <phil_at_morris0.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 09:35:22 EST

I have two good, working Lunar Lander boards, both which display some
slight screen flicker, mostly noticeable in the top third of the screen (ie
where the text is).

Turning down the brightness helps a little but doesn't totally eliminate it.

Now, I'm a fussy so and so (maybe overly so!) and like to have things
working 100% if at all possible - is this flicker 'normal' for Lunar Lander?

Other game boards (Asteroids and Asteroid Deluxe) don't display any flicker
at all in the same cabinet.

Thanks,
Phil