Cosmic Chasm pics/repros?

From: Joe Magiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 11:54:41 EST

The picture on KLOV isn't all that great. I've looked around and
couldn't find any more. Can someone please either e-mail me or post
pictures (or let me know the link it they're already out there) of the
side art, a nice close up of the CP?

Is there art work on the front glass or bezel? Or is there other
surrounding art around the monitor (i.e., like Tron)? If so, can I get
a picture of those items too?

I thought that Mark J. had been pushing to get either (or both) the side
art and CPO reproduced. Did that project ever get done? I have to
think not, certainly not a big market for it.

Thanks,

Joe
joemagiera@ameritech.net