Re: Cosmic Chasm pics/repros?

From: <litterbox99_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 14:28:14 EST

As far as I know there wasn't any artwork on the front
glass, but there is translucent artwork around the
monitor. I have pics of my marquee and the surrounding
monitor art from my CC at home and when I visited
Videotopia, I took pics of the CP. Ever since AT&T@home
died, I have yet to set up my web page, but I could
attach a few JPG's to the list if it is allowed....
otherwise I can email them.

FWIW: I would be interested in repo side art and CP
overlay for my CC !

-Todd