Re: Cosmic Chasm pics/repros?

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_enteract.com>
Date: Fri Mar 15 2002 - 14:27:58 EST

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Joe Magiera wrote:

> The picture on KLOV isn't all that great. I've looked around and
> couldn't find any more. Can someone please either e-mail me or post
> pictures (or let me know the link it they're already out there) of the
> side art, a nice close up of the CP?

The side art is the exact same as the flyer (only larger). Todd Miller
used to have some pretty good pics of his Cosmic Chasm online, but looks
like his site is gone. Is he still around?

> Is there art work on the front glass or bezel?

There is no artwork on the glass in front of the monitor, no.

> Or is there other surrounding art around the monitor (i.e., like Tron)?

Yes, the Cosmic Chasm surround structure is very Tron-like.

> If so, can I get a picture of those items too?
>
> I thought that Mark J. had been pushing to get either (or both) the side
> art and CPO reproduced. Did that project ever get done? I have to
> think not, certainly not a big market for it.

Steven Gregory (www.arcadeshop.com) was following up with the control
panel overlay, but has put the project on hold :-(

No one has undertaken the side art.

If you want to stop by and take a look at the game, Joe, maybe we could
break out the scanner and get this artwork scanned in :-)

--
Mark Jenison