Re: Amplifone: Replacing MC1

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 00:20:44 EST

In a message dated 3/30/2002 11:27:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
joe.bachmann@newmail.net writes:

> I placed this into a Star Wars cabinet and it came right up! My HV was
> HIGHER
> than with a real MC1 - 20kv vs 19.5kv. After adjusting this down, I played
> few games of Star Wars. After turnign off the machine, I was very suprised
> find that my HV board seemed to be running cooler than with a regular MC1.
> Now,
> I will need to test this in the long time and be sure it last 8-16 hours

WoW! This is really great news; you have to be the first to try this. The MC1
has been a pain to find and replace; I even think Jess went so far as to
disect one???

However, I'm curious as to what the temp of your BU406D is; as well as the
MPU's. That is killer that the HVT is running cooler.
MK