Re: tempest 6100 from hell revisited.

From: Brian Thompson <brian_at_arcadeobsession.com>
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 13:10:44 EDT

oh, and the spot killer is NOT on after the failure. None of the fuses
blow, all fuses are of the correct type, LV2K installation done properly,
board clean, most of deflection board has been re-flowed. No loose wires,
HV transistors have been checked multiple times for shorts. They are
properly mounted with new heat transfer pads.

All voltages coming from the power supply check fine.

-B