Re: Re: Death of Spies.com/arcade

From: Neil Bradley <nb_at_synthcom.com>
Date: Tue Jul 09 2002 - 17:26:10 EDT

> personally bill out at 75/hour contracting so lets go with that LOL. So for
> say an 8x burner that would take 10 minutes to burn, thats 12.50 my cost.

Oh come on. It's not like if you burned 6 dics you'd be sitting there
doing NOTHING but watching the disc burn. It may not be worth your time or
mine, but if he can crank out 6 CDs an hour at $17.50 a pop, that's
$105/hr of revenue. I don't think people who make $75/hr are doing this
sort of thing.

After all, you can't claim your time is worth $75/hr if what you'd instead
be doing during that time would be watching TV or sitting on the toilet.

-->Neil