Re: Monitor drying?

From: Commander Dave <cmdr-dave_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 18:35:51 EDT

I have never tried the dishwasher method, even though I have heard it is
easy and works well. I am afraid it may damage it and that my dishes may
taste like grease or ???. I have a utility tub with a sprayer that I usually
use, and it works great. Just be careful not to hit the neck of the tube! It
works great, but be aware it will take off any paper label on there unless
you take precautions.

As for drying, I have a gas stove that has a pilot light. Oven stays toasty
warm all year... I take out the two shelves and leave it in overnight (or
more). I also dry boards that I had to wash in there too. I've never had a
problem except once I forgot to put a sign on the oven, and my wife turned
it on! Lucky for me I caught it in time! LESSON: ALWAYS put a sign on the
oven when you have electronics in it! :-P Anyone for baked Gorf?

My 2 cents,
-Commander Dave