Question(s) on Using the 19K610x monitor with SEGA G-80 Hardware

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 22:17:17 EDT

All,
****

 Have a question with regard to
the Success of using a Wells Gardner 19K610x
X/Y Monitor with SEGA G/80 Hardware.

 I am sure that at least someone out there
has done this in the past, and if so, what
was Your success rate with such a setup ???

 I have already read the TLO82 OP AMP Diagram
which I understand must be used between the
G/80 -- X/Y Output Card output(s) when hooking
up this Item, to the 19K610x X/Y Inputs.

 One question I do have, is, what if any difference
does the absence of the Z Channel make to a 19K6100
Monitor which from the Atari X/Y Hardware Perspective
typically uses X,Y and Z as the Input to Drive this
Monitor while from the SEGE Perspective this is
clearly not the case.

 Also has anyone ever run into any unusual problems
using this type of setup, long term issues, etc ... ???

 I welcome any comments / input on this Question.....

 Arcadius.......:-)