RE: NEED SOME HELP with a DEAD STAR WARS BOARDSET....

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 16:48:52 EDT

Anthony,
*******

 I attempted to Trace back from the RESET CKT
and indeed at the point where the GND and RESET
POINTS on the Board are present the RESET PIN is
Stuck LOW all the time.

 Does anyone, or yourself, know what IC's
actually make up the RESET CKT Going back up
to the 6809 CPU ???

 O.K. a lot to ask for but thought I would ask
just the same.

 Arcadius....... :-)