Re: Who fixes Cinematronics boards?

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 14:41:20 EDT

I use the Kurz Kasch test fixture with a Signature Analyzer. If anyone is
interested in having me scan in an image of the exorsizor cards, I'd be
happy to do so. I don't think they'd be that hard to reproduce.

I've had great success using it. I once fixed a rip-off board in about an
hour one time. Other games have taken me a couple days.

Matt