Re: Cinematronics > Atari Adapter???

From: Paul Sommers <rgvac_macman_at_froggy.com.au>
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 15:43:30 EDT

Gang,

This is what started my train on thought on the adapter again.

Here are screen shots of my only working monitor. Intersecting lines
don't meet - even in the screen with two verticals. The adjustments on
the chassis don't help.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/rgvac_macman/lst?.dir=/My+Photos&.view=t

I mentioned it to Zonn at CGE and he suggested it might be a yoke
incompatibility and maybe had a note of change of resistors that he
would look up. I written to Zonn directly but thought I might throw it
out here for people to have a shot at.

Anyone know what is causing this?

Cheers
Paul