Presell info on my Gravitar - North Alabama

From: Commander Dave <cmdr-dave_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Thu Dec 26 2002 - 21:15:19 EST

Well, with me out of work, a house purchase and Christmas, it looks like I
will be selling my beloved Gravitar. Thought I might offer it it to the
vectorlist people first. I still have to replace a part from the monitor
that I "borrowed" when fixing another, but otherwise it is in pretty good
shape (8+ perhaps?)and working fine.

Since I still have to get pictures, clean it up and fix/recap the the
monitor, it will be near the first of the year before it will be ready to go
(I'll post)... but thought I would give ya'll a heads up on it. Haven't even
set a price yet, so make an offer if you like.

I would *greatly* prefer pickup, but if shipping is desired I'm sure I could
crate it for a fee and deliver to Forward Air (or other shipping company) at
the buyers expense. Also, I could probably deliver personally within reason
for a little compensation.

Thanks (from a very sad),
-Commander Dave
cmdr-dave@spamcop.net