Re: [OT(ish)] yoke question for experts-only!

From: peter jones <highwayman2000_at_mail.ru>
Date: Sun Dec 29 2002 - 02:53:33 EST

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Langley <robotron@ntlworld.com>
To: vectorlist@synthcom.com
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 10:37:13 +0000
Subject: VECTOR: [OT(ish)] yoke question for experts-only!

> At 09:43 pm 24 12 02, you wrote:

you can sus the pinouts by looking at the neck board on the dead chassis.
[just an obvious tip.] :)

also, the yoke is designed for the tube, so they must stay together.
as for de-gausing, you must make sure the de-gausing coil matches the PTC.
(they are also matched.)
this means swaping the coil on the tube, or swaping the PTC on the chassis.