Re: Tempest boards playing blind (and worse)...help!

From: Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. <vector_at_hawkmountain.net>
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 22:40:12 EST

Hysol ? Never heard of it ? Is it a type of glue ? epoxy ?

What is the pros and cons of using:

epoxy ?
hysol ?
glue ?
copper tape ?
peel and stick repair stuff (where do you get this stuff ?) ?

I guess I could use just about any method since currently I plan to
keep it as a spare set for my tempest, but if I ever sell the set
I want a repair I know will not deteriate on the next owner.

Thanks,

  -- Curt