Re: Re: ampliphone

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 01:36:39 EST

In a message dated 1/27/2003 9:45:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chris@westnet.com writes:

> So now it looks like I do have a good wave. I am open to suggestions at
> this point as to why it's still not working, before I blow another BU406D

Just out of curiosity, you mentioned you were blowing +24 regs. What does
your MCI can look like? Any physical burns, cracks, etc??? How close are the
Have you tried (or do you have access to) another MCI? See the MCI section of
faq....

MK