Re: Major Havoc ... missing Quad-Pokey

From: Louis Srianomai <louisurfer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 16:27:35 EST

Looking at the auction, I don't think it ever said "fully" working on there,
just tested and working. The picture on the auction showed the open socket on
it and if you noticed the other auctions, the seller was selling the QPE
separately (he should have more of these in stock, I think he has piles of
these).

In my opinion it is a tested and working PCB, but he failed to disclose that a
QPE is required to make it run. Someone with a bit more knowledge of Atari XY
stuff would have known that, but the point is you should research what you're
bidding on before buying it especially where PCB's are concerned.

If you're planning on running this in a Tempest or Space Duel, you're gonna
need another part for that too.

Either way, you still got a good deal on that board, everyone fell asleep on
that one.

L.