WTB: Amplifone Deflection Board odd Parts

From: Dave Langley <robotron_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 08:06:02 EST

Hi ....

I'm looking for a few odd parts to make 2 Amplifone deflection boards 100%
again ....

Firstly I need a couple of ferrite beads that go on the MPSUxx transistors
as one board has them missing. I know that the Amplifone FAQ gives a
source but I'm in the UK and can't identify any locally and I don't think
an order would be worth it internationally for these ... What is the
consequence of not having them fitted? I'll happily buy a few +postage if
anyone can send me some.

The other part I'm after is 2 positors (R74 on the board) as both boards
have faulty ones. If no-one has a source for new ones, how about used ones?

Lastly I have a question. One of the boards has a 5K7 resistor fitted to
R38. The manual lists it as 6K8. Which is correct?

Thanks for any info in advance!

Dave Langley
www.robotron-2084.co.uk