RE: Pictures of your Star Wars

From: Joe <joe_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 00:52:41 EST

Perhaps.. I have seen this on almost every Amplifone deflection boards
I've seen. This is just my experience..

The crappy pots that Atari used seem to be very prone to failure.

Perhaps Joel can share with us if that was the problem.

That is of course if the game looks OK on a scope from the board.

JB