RE: WTB: Amplifone Deflection Board odd Parts

From: Bret Pehrson <bret_at_infowest.com>
Date: Tue Feb 18 2003 - 11:35:08 EST

Mouser has ferrite beads. Picked some up, and a near-perfect match (inner
hole on Mouser part is slightly smaller, but still suitable).

Mouser Part 542-FB73-110: J.W. MILLER FERRITE BEADS UP TO 40 MHZ

http://www.mouser.com/products/detail.cfm?mpart=542-FB73-110

According to John Robertson: "They would be to help prevent high frequency
transients."