Re: LF13201N

From: <ygroups_at_andora.org.uk>
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 17:55:33 EST

I too have used DG201 successfully as replacements for LF13201N....

+Tim+

"mccullar" <mccullar@flash.net>
Sent by: owner-vectorlist@synthcom.com
25/02/03 12:35
Please respond to vectorlist

        To: <vectorlist@synthcom.com>
        cc:
        Subject: Re: VECTOR: LF13201N

> Without checking the pinouts, I picked up a few of each and tried them
on
several Tempest PCBs... but neither worked.

> The sub that DID work:
> DG201ACJ
>
> James Hagen

I can confirm this. Recently I repaired a _Tempest_ board set with this
exact same part number and it worked like a charm.

Matt J. McCullar
Arlington, TX