WTD Tempest: cocktail glass & board spacers

From: Tony Jones <tony_at_tonyjones.com>
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 17:42:50 EST

I need about 8 of the little brown board spacers used on Tempest
boards to seperate the main and AUX boards. I bought some but they
weren't the right size and don't fancy repeating the $8 shipping on $1
worth of parts experiment.

Also, long shot, anyone have (or know where I could find) a NOS
or excellent/mint condition top glass for a Tempest cocktail.
My current one has a bunch of scratches, like a jewellers case.

Finally, I'm looking for an Amplifone monitor, working tube,
working/non-working HV/Deflection.

Thanks

Tony