Re: Arcing in tube on WG 19K6100 monitor

From: Andy Welburn <andy_at_andys-arcade.com>
Date: Sun Mar 16 2003 - 17:32:48 EST

could be one of any combination of shorts,

tube rejuvenation would be your first port of call, if you have a decent
rejuvenator (like mine, BK model 490 ;) then you can sort most shorts out,
some shorts are irrecoverable tho.

at least the 490 tells you the nature of the short before you tickety boo
press a button and kill the short :)

Andy Welburn
www.andys-arcade.com