Re: Amplifone red hv failure question

From: Tim Tewalt <tim_at_srccomp.com>
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 19:15:16 EST

I've done a couple of these and in both cases, replacing the HV
transformer (WinTron/PennTrans whatever), the regulator and
resistor fixed the problem.

However, one of the new style HV transformers later blew. I
believe someone is developing a replacement Ampliphone HV
board. Might be worth checking into.