Re: Nintendo EZ20

From: Tom Cloud <robot_tank_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 00:42:23 EST

Mark, Yeah, sorry, probably should've thrown in I was asking about the cine-multigame. Will it even work on a Vectorbeam boardset? How about sound support - will there be any?
Great work!
Tom

 "Mark Shostak (DOS)" <shostak@augustmail.com> wrote:Hey Tom, It took me a minute to figure out what you were referring to!It should work on _any_. -Mark----- Original Message ----- From: Tom Cloud To: vectorlist@synthcom.com Sent: Friday, March 21, 2003 10:33 AMSubject: Re: VECTOR: Nintendo EZ20

Hey Mark, what hardware (game boardset) will that run on? (Please say Space War!) Very cool!
Regards,
Tom Cloud

 "Mark Shostak (DOS)" <shostak@augustmail.com> wrote: MessageBret (and all),

There's not really that much to tell at this point.
It's still in development, and if I were to predict a timeframe, it would be wrong.
I'm of course hoping it will be soon, but that means little. It's a _lot_ of work.

That particular part has a rather odd shape/pin configuration, so it required a
special housing be made, which took a little time. None of the "stock" housings would fit.

Baby steps, but it's coming along.

Regarding price, my target is $99. But again, until it's done, I won't know for sure.

-Mark