Re: Asteroids diagonal "jump" ???

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Sun Apr 06 2003 - 13:37:55 EDT

On Sun, 6 Apr 2003 MKDUD@aol.com wrote:

> Why would this problem only show in P2 mode on an inverted screen? Also,

The invert is done on the analog side. Check the schematic, it's fairly
simple, either an op-amp or a buffer, I forget which. There are two signal
paths, one for inverted and one for not-inverted, so there is probably
something bad in the inverted side.

If I remember correctly the componant count is less than 5, probably close
too 2. :-)

-chris