Re: WG6100 .. green out of focus

From: <steve_at_coule.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 14:25:49 EDT

>>Have you tried feeding a different color signal from the game board
into the green signal in the deflection board ? i.e. swap red and
green.... does the focus problem stay with green on the monitor ?

I've tried the neck board, deflection board and HV with a different tube and it's fine, also tried the whole monitor with a different game board and it's fine.

>>I've never heard of anything like this myself... do you have another neck board you can try ?

It works fine on a different tube so I don't think it's the problem. I couldn't believe the problem myself ... The strange thing is, this tube has NO burn whatsoever apart from a small dot in the centre ... I wonder if the reason it was pulled from service was because the tube was faulty?!

Now all I need is a rejuvenator or a friendly local TV repairman! Clutching at straws, anyone out there near the M3 in Hampshire, UK with a rejuvenator?

Cheers,

Steve