CRT Cross reference manual posted

From: <A218_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 20:11:37 EDT

Thanks to Bret Pehrson (spelling error?, and if so I apologize) for scanning
this for me from the paper guide I mailed him.

<A HREF="http://artsarcadegames.com/VDC-CRT-X-Ref.pdf">http://artsarcadegames.com/VDC-CRT-X-Ref.pdf</A>

There are crosses for B&W and color tubes in this, and it is old enough to be
of interest to vector monitor techs and owners. Looks like those crappy old
TVs at yard sales might be worth something after all :)
Art

Art

If you need to send me a payment for an auction or other item:
My Pay Pal ID is artgames@nycap.rr.com
All items sold as is unless otherwise mentioned

My US Mail address is: My UPS address is:

Art Mallet Deluxe Vending c/o Smith
Ind.
POB 456 18 Hudson St
Mechanicville NY 12118 Mechanicville NY 12118