RE: CRT Cross reference manual posted

From: joemagiera <joemagiera_at_ameritech.net>
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 20:34:42 EDT

I haven't yet tried to look up any commonly used vector tubes to see if a
replacement is listed, but my first thought/question is are these supposed
to be drop in replacements? i.e., could you use the original yoke, or are
you supposed to use the replacement tube's yoke also? Is there a way to
know the manufacturer of said replacement tube?

Either way, if Ampliphone's Rauland tube or other WG & Electrohome vector
tubes are listed, could be a great resource (assuming the replacements
aren't too hard to find).

So, you lucky few with an Aztarac or Cosmic Chasm, what are the tubes on a
WG6401 or a G08_105?

Joe