Re: CRT Cross reference manual posted

From: BrianTanksley <BrianTanksley_at_insightbb.com>
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 20:34:24 EDT

Thanks so much for this! I have been looking for something like this for a long time! ;-) Although it isn't really Vector related, to those of you with Nintendo games using the Sanyo monitor, there is an easily accessible tube for replacement in this list. It is commonly found in televisions. Also, check the cross on the 19VATP22. There are a few on there that I didn't know about for the K6100 etc. Thanks!

Brian Tanksley