Source for PTCs?

From: ehenciak <ehenciak_at_attbi.com>
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 14:39:34 EDT

Hi all,

        Does anyone know of a source for those thermistors found on WG6100s and
Amplifone color XYs (i.e. those little plastic-cased, 3 terminal hoop-a-joos
that always seem to have bad solder joints and are used in the degaussing
circuitry on both monitors)? I have a couple deflection boards I am
repairing and it seems that I have one that doesn't work, another that is
literally smashed to bits, and one that is MIA!

Thanks!

Ed