Re: BZ: +5 DAC shorted

From: <Electronicamuse_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 12:46:26 EDT

Thanks for the help guys. Nobody got it right, but I new with shorts, you
gotta get lucky somewhat. I just wanted to make sure that there wasn't a part
with bad history. I removed one leg of each cap in the section, then lifted
Vcc pin from a few TTL. Then changed direction from some reason, and Voila!
It was the 1N207 near the 7805. Fixed the short, but board is still dead. I
knew that wouldn't fix it, but it had to be repaired sooner or later. Now, for
the fun part. :(

Dave