RE: Arcadeshop Amplifone HV boards [or Red really is DEAD ]

From: Al Warner <Al_at_alsarcade.com>
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 15:46:16 EDT

I just thought I'd mention that I just called Stephen at Arcadeshop to
tell him that his e-mail is bouncing. His hosting company is "Upgrading"
and some things aren't right yet. If your e-mail gets bounced - give him
a call.

I'm glad that someone has reported how well these work, it's nice to know
that there is an alternative.

Take Care,

-Al-