RE: Arcadeshop Amplifone HV boards [or Red really is DEAD]

From: Jill Stancliff <jstancliff_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 16:00:14 EDT

        The units were really designed for the WG Bret. I knew it would work for
the amplifone with some easy mods, but the unit was made for easy
installation into a wells so that is why the heat sinks were not included or
an elegant wire harness for the Amplifone. If some an individual wanted to
make a heatsink and harness for these I am sure there is a market and you'll
sell them no problem. I'd buy some. I just don't have the time or resources
right now for this.

There are by far more WG out there so I had to go with the more common
monitor when designing this for the sake of marketing. I wish I had endless
resources so that I could design a unit more specific to the Amplifone. IE
same size, with a wiring harness and heatsinks that are already in place.

I hope that even with it not being specific to the Ampifone that it will
help more classics breath life again and be enjoyed by people who might not
otherwise have had the resources or big $ to get it 100% original.

Stay tuned for the new deflections :)

Fred