Re: Re: Arcadeshop Amplifone HV boards [or Red really is DEAD ]

From: <jameshagen_at_tds.net>
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 06:53:28 EDT

Hmm, does anyone know if the main game PCBs in factory Amplifone cabs (Gravitar, SD) were modified in some way to disable pincushion correction?

I've seen the write up on how to disable pincushion correction with Tempest- I'd imagine it would be near identical to do the same on a SD or a Gravitar? Anyone try it?
thanks,
James Hagen