Re: Need a POKEY

From: Kurt Mahan <kmahan_at_xmission.com>
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 01:01:46 EDT

Since we've having a soldering equipment lovefest here I'll toss out
my preference -- Metcal. Like Hakko the Metcal equipment is kind of
pricey but you can always find it on Ebay.

I love the stuff -- heats up in no time, deals with large heat loading
easily (RF). It just works. Admittedly when you start doing SMT
you start collecting tips. Lots of tips. But they sure are convenient!

Kurt