OT: Status of Commander Dave

From: Commander Dave <cmdr-dave_at_spamcop.net>
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 00:48:39 EDT

Greetings all!

For all those who has helped me out during my time of financial crisis (ie:
saved my LL from being sold), I wanted to give you an update.

Things are still pretty bleak right now... finances are tough. In fact, my
phone has been cut off and my internet will go any day now (I will still get
email at cmdr-dave@spamcop.net - it will just take a long time to get an
answer). We just haven't dug out of the hole enough to pay those things.
Keeping the house and the lights turned on is the number one priority, and
it's taking everything we have for awhile.

The good news is that I get my first "real" paycheck this Monday and
hopefully start to catch up. It's going to be a long haul, but things will
clear up with time and I can start repaying my debt to those who loaned me
some money to save my Lunar Lander.

Thanks again all... I haven't forgot about you.

David Turner
AKA
Commander Dave