Tempest help please!

From: Roger Smith <whooshdoo_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 18:38:34 EDT

I am seeking some help concerning a couple of problems with my Tempest
upright (which has no video or audio at the moment).

1.) When I power up, the coin meters start clicking away like crazy and the
player select LEDs are on solid with no response when I press them.

2.) While checking for power problems, I noticed that there is an immediate
voltage drop from the +5 edge connector pins to their respective contacts on
the board edges, which measure 4.89. Should I adjust the +5 pot on the AR
board to compensate?

Thanks in advance for any help I receive!

Roger