Re: Tempest help please!

From: Marc Alexander <marcwolf123_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 22:23:16 EDT

G'day Roger,

I wouldn't touch the pot yet, if you'd like it to last
and hopefully not fry later from overvoltage and bad sense line contacts,
have a go at the updates to the power supply, (similar asteroids details below)
and also run a seperate 2 wire (GND and +5V) cable from the power supply board
to the game board directly, with a new 2 pin connector in line.
(Thanks again John Robertson for getting me fired up about the
 importance of the grounding between the board, psu and monitor!)
It really does help and is good peace of mind.

A ground cable from the power supply to the monitor board ground is good too.

Cheers,

Marc