Question on Cinematronics Star Castle CPU Board.

From: Stempak Arcadius-ASTEMPA1 <ASTEMPA1_at_motorola.com>
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 17:29:13 EDT

Hi,
***

 I have an Original Cinematronics Star Castle CPU
Board which, when powered up, immediately goes into
what appears, (from what I can tell), continuous Reset
Mode(RED Led Stays Solid), and if I plug it in, as well as
connect the Sound Board, the Initial Start Up Sound
plays over and over, about every 1 second or so, while
the RED Led stays Lit.

 I verified the ROMS and EPROMS as Good, as well
as checked Clocking, All Voltages, also Good, even replaced
the Chip which is in the Very First Row and is the first chip
on the Right hand side of this Board, (74LS00N). Reason being
is that to the Right of this Chip is the Word RESET Printed
on the Board, so I figured, why not give it try.

 Anyhow to sum things up, I am at a standstill, and having
very limited Cinematronics experience, makes things all the
more difficult. So if anyone can offer any advice, on this Board,
I would appreciate it.

 Thanks..........