Re: Arcadeshop goodies

From: <Electronicamuse_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 09:39:27 EST

In a message dated 12/4/2003 11:52:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
joel.rosenzweig@verizon.net writes:

> I also ordered a Star Wars CPO and

The Star Wars CPO project is mine. As you can imagine, finding an NOS one is
kinda hard, so when I did, I sent it to the printer for repro. I had no idea
that there was a lighter one. I have 11 SW machines and my repro seems to
match them all, but they came from the same op that bought them at the same
timer period. Maybe your lighter one faded...Glad that you like it anyway.

Dave