Re: New BattleZone owner.....you know whats next

From: Fredk <Arcadexpo_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 14:44:37 EST

I can give you my 2 cents on this (pretty much the standard BZ treatment
from most of the vector guys I am sure)

First clean up all the bad solders like you have done.
Then -

1) replace all the Rom sockets with machine sockets
2) replace all the Roms with Fresh
3) replace all the 40 pin sockets on the Aux PCB and replace the 2901's with
new (I do this just to save headaches later)

This above usually takes care of most intermittent problems and make life
easier to diagnois the true problem with the board.

Fred