RE: A few WG6100 tips and tricks

From: Joe <joe_at_joesarcade.com>
Date: Wed Apr 14 2004 - 00:35:37 EDT

Brian,

Can you post a pic?

JB

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vectorlist@vectorlist.org [mailto:owner-vectorlist@vectorlist.org] On Behalf Of Brian Deuel
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 10:53 PM
To: vectorlist@vectorlist.org
Subject: RE: VECTOR: A few WG6100 tips and tricks

>First swap the neck board and see if that helps. Sometimes a bad
>neckboard can cause this type of thing. Also make sure your focus and
>screen are not reversed.

Tried two. No dice.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Brian
http://www.orubin.com

"We're all a bunch of spoiled brats, if you get right down to it. You just want to buy the meat in the store, you don't want to see Bambi getting cut up [laughs]. You want to protest fur walking around in your leather shoes. You want to talk the environment as you drive around in your Hummer 2. We're a study in contradictions, I think. The ultimate spoiled brats of the world."- Uncle Eugene Jarvis, the creator of Defender, Stargate, and Robotron

---