Re: 10k potentiometer for Omega Race Spinner

From: Matt Rossiter <rossiter_at_ni.net>
Date: Mon Jun 07 2004 - 20:15:12 EDT

I just got my 10k potentiometer in the mail today from Mouser. It works
perfectly. You do have to adjust the two pots on the encoder board to get
a smooth motion all the way around. Mine stuck a little bit at the 3
o'clock position, but now it's pretty good.

So, for anyone that wishes to do the same - the mouser part number is
652-6639s-1-103

Matt