19V2000 query

From: Phil Morris <phil_at_morris0.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 07:04:24 EDT

I have a 19V2000 and on the deflection board one of the large 3.9 ohm 15w
wirewound resistors has been removed (or broken off). From reading around I
see these resistors aren't strictly required (with some caveats) - even so,
I'd still like to replace the missing one.

Trouble is that the nearest values I can find here in the UK are 3.3 and
4.7 ohms - I assume the 3.3 is the most suitable?

If I use 3.3, should I replace the remaining 3.9 with another 3.3 ?

I know, I can order from Bob Roberts in the US, but as I don't need
anything else it seems a bit long-winded to do this for a resistor. :)

Thanks
Phil