Tempest WG6100 fuses blow LV2000 installed

From: Matt <mbeller_at_guiltydesigns.com>
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 17:00:40 EDT

I have installed a LV2000 on my deflection board, and when I go through the
basic test it works fine the leds light up.. But when ever I plug in all the
connectors the to the board fuses F100 and F101 instantly blow with slow
blow fuses.. Diodes D102 and D103 burn up too. Ive narrowed it down to
P700 ... The fuses only blow when P700 is connected.. Ive replaced the
transistors and problem still exist. I can also move that connector P600
and it works.. Or if I plug in the P600 connector into the P700 the fuses
blow again... I was wonder if anyones scene this problem .. I was starting
to suspect the PTC based on what Ive read on other sites.. Any ideas would
be appreciated.

Thanks Matt