FS: LF13331N Cinematronics monitors analog switch ic

From: big dog <catfishh_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 15:48:26 EDT

Hi,

I have found a small NOS batch of the analog switch, National LF13331N,
used on Cinematronics monitors. Folks have been asking for these for a
long time and I finally found these. They are an obsolete part and very
hard to come by, and are needed for the monitor to work. I can take
checks or MO's at the below address or you can send a paypal payment to
catfishh@bellsouth.net I have other parts listed at www.arcadechips.com
but I was going to run a special on these before listing them there, if
there are any left. The prices are below.

Prices for LF13331N.
$10 each shipping is $1 by ground up to 10 pcs and $3.50 thereafter.

Mark Capps
1842 Chrysler Dr
Atlanta, GA 30345

Thanks,