FS: Games located in Marlborough, Massachusetts

From: Joel Rosenzweig <joel.rosenzweig_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed Nov 09 2005 - 00:12:58 EST

I have the following games available for sale. All games work just fine.
Some come with extra pieces to help you do cosmetic restoration if you want.
They are all located at my house in Marlborough, Massachusetts and are
available for pickup only. I'm not interested in crating and shipping these
machines at this time. I wanted to offer these to my friends on the vector
list before I go to Ebay with them. If you see something that interests
you, please contact me privately and we can discuss.

Battlezone $500
    - Has original control panel, and also comes with an unapplied control
panel overlay. Has original bellows that work just fine. I have a NOS set
of bellows plus a set of reproduction bellows that are included with the
machine. Very good cosmetic condition. Does not have the front step
though, nor the red/green gels. However, I do have some red and green gel
material that I was going to use to re-create the gel. And I'll include
this with the machine.

Asteroids $400
    - Has original control panel, and also comes with another control panel.
Also comes with an unapplied control panel overlay. Has the reproduction
monitor bezel installed. The side art isn't the greatest, and the T-molding
needs some TLC to fix. It's in generally fine shape, but needs some
cosmetic attention.

Star Wars / Empire Strike Back (electronically switched using Clay's
electronics) $700
    Has ESB artwork. Has recent Wintron HV. Amplifone monitor. The
cabinet is not the greatest. The side art is good, but the art on the coin
door panel does not exist. It's covered in black control panel overlay
material. It presents well, and in good shape, but not *great* cosmetic
shape. Very smooth yoke! Comes with unapplied control panel overlay repro.
It's not needed, but it's included.

Lunar Lander -$500
    Has Asteroids cabinet with Asteroids side art. Has LL marquee and
control panel. The cabinet is similar in condition to the Asteroids cabinet
above. This one comes with an extra LL control panel that's in good shape.
There are no lights installed in the control panel that's currently on the
machine. But the extra control panel has them and can be moved over. The
wiring harness is an Asteroids wiring harness that was adapted for Lunar
Lander.

Space Invaders -$500
    Original red SI cabinet with Space Invaders DX game board. This game
board lets you play 4 of the original SI versions, in color (as
appropriate - still has a B/W game version in there too). Has beautiful 19"
WG color monitor now. Comes with an extra monitor plexi-glass.

Defender - $700
    Very nice shape. Has reproduction control panel overlay. The power
supply has been replaced with a switching power supply. However, the
original supply is still there if you really want to run it.

Galaxian - $400
    Good condition, but not the greatest side art.

Missile Command - $500
    Good condition. I have two control panels for this. And, it also comes
with an unapplied control panel overlay. The smoked plexi glass up front
has some wear. It's a good candidate for replacement.

Ms Pacman cocktail table $900
    Very good condition. Has reproduction glass underlay. Has original
control panel overlays installed. Comes with NOS control panel overlays.
Comes with a Pac-Man cocktail table glass that's not in great shape, but
could be restored if you were so inclined.

Thanks for looking. And yes, I'm sorry to see these go. I hope some of you
here can provide a good home for them.

Joel-